Celebrate Intimate Weddings logo

Celebrate Intimate Weddings


Site Map

new Larry's "Kiss 'n Go"® Ceremony!

new Check Larry's Availability!

Rave Reviews

Watch us on YouTube.com

new Wedding BLOG

Relationship BLOG

Facebook Logo

Twitter Logo

Follow Me on Pinterest

this page to your friends!


Wedding Books

Wedding Music

Wedding Checklists

Wedding Tips

Wedding Articles Menu

Marriage License Info

The Wedding Gallery

Rocky Point Beach Weddings


What's in a Ceremony?

Wedding Ceremonies

Larry's "Romantic" Wedding Ceremony


About Larry James

Relationship Coaching

Articles Menu

Larry's Book Shelf

Fee Schedule


Jokes & Cartoons

Arizona's Finest Wedding Sites & Services Magazine
Larry James is a contributing writer for Arizona's Finest Wedding Sites & Services

Wedding Chronicle
The Wedding Chronicle

Wedding Chronicle logo
Winner 3 years
in a row!

Wedding Wire Couples Choice Award

Pop the Question Expert

Momentville.com Rated Logo
Hot List Award

Celebrate Intimate Weddings


with Relationship Speaker/Author/Coach...
Larry James

Passport Info
Name Change

You may need to use one or more of the official forms listed below. Each form contains detailed instructions on it's use.

If your name has been legally changed due to marriage or a court order within one year from the date of issuance of passport, send a completed form DS-5504, U.S. Passport Re-Application Form, a certified copy of your marriage certificate or your name change court decree, two recent color photographs (2" by 2"), and your current valid passport to the following address:

National Passport Processing
P.O. Box 13290
Philadelphia, PA 19101-3290

Photocopies and notarized copies are not acceptable for passport purposes.

Click here to Download form DS-5504.

If it is MORE than one year since the date of issue, you must submit Form DS-82 (or DS-11, if appropriate) and pay the applicable fees. Of course, no fees are required when the cause is a printing error by Passport Services. For more information on Form DS-82, click here.

If your old passport is lost or stolen or if you cannot provide a certified marriage certificate you may need to use application form DSP 11 and possibly the lost passport affadavit form DSP 64. In either of these cases you will have to apply in person at your local Passport Agency.

  • DSP 11 - application
  • DSP 64 - lost/stolen
  • DSP 82 - application by mail

To download other passport forms or to check the latest rules, click here.

For the latest information regarding passports when returning from Rocky Point, Mexico, click here.

backSite Map Name Change Checklistsnext


Featured Book
in Larry's Book Store

Click Cover to Order


The Wedding Shop!


Larry's Book Store

Intimate Wedding Boutique

Your Own Wedding Website

Engraved Gifts

Wedding Magazines

Travelers Joy Honeymoon Registry

Celebrate Love Banner
Larry's "other" Website

FREE Subscription! LoveNotes for Lovers eZINE
LoveNotes, tips, articles & more!

Want to see something special on this site?
Please tell us!

Like what you see?
Tell a friend!

CelebrateIntimateWeddings.com • P.O. Box 12695 • Scottsdale, AZ 85267-2695 • 800-725-9223 • 480-998-9411
CelebrateLove.com/Larry James

Sponsors:  CelebrateLove.com

Larry's Facebook | Larry's Twitter

Back to Top

Copyright © - Larry James