Celebrate Intimate Weddings logo

Celebrate Intimate Weddings


Site Map

new Larry's "Kiss 'n Go"® Ceremony!

new Check Larry's Availability!

Rave Reviews

Watch us on YouTube.com

new Wedding BLOG

Relationship BLOG

Facebook Logo

Twitter Logo

Follow Me on Pinterest

this page to your friends!


Wedding Books

Wedding Music

Wedding Checklists

Wedding Tips

Wedding Articles Menu

Marriage License Info

The Wedding Gallery

Rocky Point Beach Weddings


What's in a Ceremony?

Wedding Ceremonies

Larry's "Romantic" Wedding Ceremony


About Larry James

Relationship Coaching

Articles Menu

Larry's Book Shelf

Fee Schedule


Jokes & Cartoons

Arizona's Finest Wedding Sites & Services Magazine
Larry James is a contributing writer for Arizona's Finest Wedding Sites & Services

Wedding Chronicle
The Wedding Chronicle

Wedding Chronicle logo
Winner 3 years
in a row!

Wedding Wire Couples Choice Award

Pop the Question Expert

Momentville.com Rated Logo
Hot List Award

Celebrate Intimate Weddings


with Relationship Speaker/Author/Coach...
Larry James

Passport Image

There has been a lot of confusion as to the new entry laws and passports.

Do you need to have passports to re-enter the U.S. after visiting Rocky Point?

ANSWER:  A passport would be best, but with proper identification (WHTI-compliant documents) you can re-enter the United States from Mexico by air, land and sea.

CURRENTLY:  On June 1, 2009, the U.S. government implemented the full requirements of the land and sea phase of WHTI. The proposed rules require most U.S. citizens entering the United States at sea or land ports of entry to have a passport, passport card, or WHTI-compliant document.

Follow this link for details: http://www.travel.state.gov/travel/cbpmc/cbpmc_2223.html U.S. Passport

Apply for your passport NOW! It takes time to apply and to receive your passport.

TIP: If you've sent in your passport application and are still waiting to receive it back or find out where it is, this may help. Call 877-487-2778. Dial 1-1-0 when you first get the recording. If you get another message saying high call volume, wait until almost the end of the message (when you hear the options part) and dial 9-3-1 to recycle back through. It may take 5 or 10 minutes to get through, but you will get to talk to a real live person after about 15 minutes.

A passport is an internationally recognized travel document that verifies the identity and nationality of the holder. A valid U.S. passport is required to enter and leave most foreign countries. Only the State Department can grant, issue or verify U.S. Passports.

First-time applicants must go in person to one of 7,000 passport acceptance facilities throughout the United States with two photographs (both must be identical and 2x2 inches in size), proof of U.S. citizenship, and a valid form of photo identification, such as a driver's license. First-time applicants, click here.

Fees are $82 for those under 15 years; $97 for those 16 years and older. More fee info, click here.

A new wallet-sized passport card for land and sea travel to Mexico, Canada, and the Caribbean region, plus Bermuda, is now available for less than half the price of a regular passport. The new card costs $55 ($40 for children). Fees often change, so for more more info, click here.

Locations where you can purchase a passport include federal, state and probate courts, post offices, some public libraries and a number of county and municipal offices. There also are 13 regional passport agencies, which serve customers who are traveling within two weeks. Most AAA offices also offer passports (you must be a AAA member). Appointments are required.

Those renewing a passport may do so in person or by mail. For more information on how to renew a passport, please click here.

For more information, visit the State Department Website at www.travel.state.gov.

Click here for "Tips for Travelers to Mexico" from the State Department.

TIP: When traveling to Rocky Point (or anywhere abroad), make three color copies of the first two pages of your passport, where your photograph and information appear. Leave one with someone you trust at home. Put one copy in your checked luggage and one copy in your carry-on luggage. If your passport is lost or stolen, this will minimize your delays in leaving and entering the country.

backSite Map Passport Name Change Infonext


Featured Book
in Larry's Book Store

Click Cover to Order


The Wedding Shop!


Larry's Book Store

Intimate Wedding Boutique

Your Own Wedding Website

Engraved Gifts

Wedding Magazines

Travelers Joy Honeymoon Registry

Celebrate Love Banner
Larry's "other" Website

FREE Subscription! LoveNotes for Lovers eZINE
LoveNotes, tips, articles & more!

Want to see something special on this site?
Please tell us!

Like what you see?
Tell a friend!

CelebrateIntimateWeddings.com • P.O. Box 12695 • Scottsdale, AZ 85267-2695 • 800-725-9223 • 480-998-9411
CelebrateLove.com/Larry James

Sponsors:  CelebrateLove.com

Larry's Facebook | Larry's Twitter

Back to Top

Copyright © - Larry James